Monday, January 5, 2015

My next project.

I was at Goodwill the other day and found this bed from Ikea. I paid way too much for it (12.00) but we have no Ikea close and so I bought it. ( Normally I do not spend that on things for the doll house!) I plan on trying to get measurements off of it to make more since we are getting tools soon.


It needs a mattress, bedding and a paint job. I plan on using scrap fabric and leftover paint. I don't want to put anymore than the 12 I have into it already.

I will also have an update soon on the tardis which will have SOUND soon. So excited.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting blog. Did you ever make bedding for this bed? My DD just bought me the same one from Ikea (Italy) I still need to paint it but have started knitting a bedspread.
    I am a Grandma who still plays with dolls! My excuse is that I need them as models for the knitting patterns I design!

    ReplyDelete