Thursday, December 26, 2013

The house!

Getting it ready (ignore the floor!)

They screamed when they saw it. SCREAMED.

They did get a box of supplies and the Our Generation kitchen for Christmas so the house is pretty well stocked. We left it a blank slate so they could decorate however they want. We have already had a ton of talks over wood flooring or carpet! It is a big deal in the doll world.

Somewhat closer up image.

Last night when I went to tuck the girls in I found the house like this:
They had rearranged and boy what a mess!
I loved the little touches they had done with things we found at thrift stores.
We will be doing a tutorial on the beds with trundles soon (total cost 20.00 for two beds including trundle)

The clothes were a HUGE hit and they have asked me to make more <3

Follow us as we build their dream doll house!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I have a contribution I'd like to send for your house! I've got a retired lounge chair that opens out into a bed for a single AG doll. It's retired but in brand new condition and went for $20 from AG in 2007. If you're interested, No charge to you, just want to see it go to go a good home! Drop me an e-mail if interested: thedailycorgi@gmail.com. Be sure to put "AG chair" in the subject line so I don't miss it (I get a lot of mail).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sweet of you! We are not comfy giving out our address. <3

      Delete